RGPF TRAFFIC UPDATE – No vehicles will be allowed to travel along the Marrast Hill
The Traffic Department of the Royal Grenada Police Force wishes to advise the general public that the following Traffic Arrangements have been implemented as a result of the closure of Marrast Hill which is currently under reconstruction.
No vehicles will be allowed to travel along the Marrast Hill
- Effective 7am to 3 pm Mondays to Saturdays Mortley Hill will be one way traffic in an upward direction towards Sans Souci Public Road.
- No right turn onto Motley from Independence Avenue Public Road.
- Both sides of Mortley Hill and Sans Souci Public Road
- Effective 3 pm to 10 pm Mondays to Saturdays Mortley Hill will be one way traffic towards the direction of Mt. Gay / River Road.
- No left turn onto Mortley Hill from Independence Avenue
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and expect delays. These arrangements will be in place until the completion of the repair work at Marrast Hill.
Source: Office of Commissioner of Police
Contact: Office of Community Relations, Professional Responsibility and Audit
Date: Tuesday 3rd December, 2019
Tele: 440-3764 440-3999