Fit for Life 9th Annual Kids Summer Programme 13th July – 13th August, 2021
PROTOCOLS/ RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
1. Parents and Guardians should monitor their children carefully. If your child is showing signs of being sick, then you are to keep the child at home until he/she is better. (Please note that if a child comes to the Summer Programme sick, then a parent would be immediately contacted so that you can collect him/her).
2. Parents /Guardians are encouraged to notify the Programme Director through a written or electronic medium, if your child has pre-existing medical conditions which would cause difficulties for the duration of the programme.
3. Parents/Guardians are to ensure that their child come to our Summer Programme wearing a MASK which must be provided by you.
4. Parents are to ensure that their child practices putting on and taking off their mask without touching the cloth.
5. Please provide packed meals, snacks, water and juice for your child daily. More specifically, pre-packed boxes or bags of foods instead of serving food on platters and plates. Include forks, spoons and napkins.
6. Students would not be allowed to leave the facilities during the break and lunch time to purchase any item from shops in surrounding areas.
7. Provide a re-sealable plastic bag for your child to store mask during meal times.
8. Parents are encouraged to provide their children with hand sanitizers, hand wipes, paper towel and any other supplies which would help to keep them protected.
9. Parents please remind your child to obey all instructions given to them by the Programme Director and Staff.